Pack for Camp Partnership Agreement
We are excited that you have chosen to partner with Pack for Camp by Murray the Sockman. Please read the partnership agreement below and submit your acknowledgment and details at the bottom of the page.
I. "Pack for Camp" Responsibilities
Your school families will enjoy our high quality products, everyday super competitive prices and free US shipping on orders over $99, as well as ongoing sales and offers.
In addition we provide the following services to our partners:
We create a customized smart packing list on our site for each of our partner schools, where parents can add all products from their packing list to their cart in one click, making the buying experience even easier!
- Your school will receive 10% of the sales revenue from customers that you refer to our website. We calculate sales revenue as the amount paid for the items minus shipping, handling, taxes, and service charges. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Fundraising reports will be generated and checks will be mailed to you quarterly. Every quarter, we calculate the funds due your cause based on revenue from the prior quarter.
II. Partner School Responsibilities
As you know, the more customers and revenue you bring in, the more money your school will receive. Remember, we are available to help you with any written and digital resources you need to promote our website.
As a partner school, your responsibilities are:
To promote our website in one or more of the following ways:
- Link on your school website
- Ongoing communication with school families (newsletters, emails, social etc.)
- Include website information with packing list (digital or print)
- Any other creative ways you can think of
To have a smart packing list on our website, please send your updated packing list.
- In order for your school to be credited, customers you refer to our site are required to enter the site through the unique affiliate URL that we will send you after you register.
We look forward to a fruitful and productive partnership!