17 Cool Camp Care Package Ideas to Make your Child's Day
Even though your child is having a grand old summer, you're probably missing them a little (or a lot). And don't be surprised if they are homesick on occasion and missing you too...
Being away at camp is a growing experience for everyone and it's a great way for your children to learn about independence... But that doesn't mean you can't spoil them a little and remind them that you're thinking about them... And what better way to do that than in the form of a care package delivered to camp to brighten up their day.
The Pack for Camp team have collected 17 awesome ideas for Cool Camp Care Packages! Before we begin though, 2 disclaimers:
1. Not every camp allows packages during the session so clarify your camp's package policy before you send anything
2. Many camps are particularly sensitive about food packages because of allergies and other concerns so before you send those home baked cookies, make sure it's allowed.
17 Cool Camp Care Package Ideas
2. Love notes from home
5. Pet selfies
6. MP3 Player
7. Mad libs or comic books
8. Extra toiletries or other supplies
10. Money to use at the canteen
11. Bunk junk and fun - pom poms, Hawaiian skirt
15. Art supplies for doodling and fun during down time
16. Washi tape
17. More labels for their new things