Gan Yisroel Florida Personal Care, Misc Boys
- Ideal for outdoor use, Provides up to 5 hours of protection
- Contains 15% DEET for great coverage against insects
- Protects against mosquitoes, biting flies, gnats, ticks, chiggers, and fleas
- Works on outer surfaces of clothing
- Sweat resistant formula
- The vapors from the plastic wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration the wristband keeps working up to 200 hours.
- Waterproof & nontoxic
After Bite - a family favorite for 40 years, is a proprietary formula that relieves the itch and sting from mosquito, flea, and other insect bites.
- For instant and permanent relief from itching and pain, we now added baking soda, grandma's home remedy against insect bites and stings.
- Simple to apply, the applicator tip makes local, no-mess application a breeze.
- Picture is for illustrative purposes, type is based on availability
- Measures: 8" x 12"
- Made of porous and durable nylon mesh with a drainage hole in the bottom
- Constructed with a flexible wire frame that can be folded flat for easy storage
- Features a wide open top and a reinforced nylon carrying strap
Instant Stain Remover. Helps remove many fresh food and drink stains!
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Active Ingredients: Biodegradable Cleaning Agents.
1. Remove excess residue from stain.
2. Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution onto the stain.
3. Rub tip gently across the stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue rubbing gently.
4. Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with a damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution left on fabric. For Best Results: Follow all four steps above. Safe on most colorfast, machine washable and dry cleanable fabrics. Some fabrics may be susceptible to color change. Test on a hidden area prior to use.