This product is sold out
- Mini version of the Jenga game
- Pocket-sized gigantic fun
- Last player to stack a block without causing the tower to crash wins
- Includes 18 Jenga mini hardwood blocks (2.375 x 0.8 x 0.48 inches)
The Monopoly Brand Deal Card Game is all the fun of the Monopoly game in a quick-playing card game. It comes with 110 cards including Property Cards, Rent Cards, House and Hotel Cards, and Wild Property Cards. Action Cards let players do things such as charge rent and make tricky deals. House and Hotel Cards raise rent values. Wild Property Cards help players build Property sets. And, players pay their debts with Money Cards. Be the first player to collect 3 complete Property Card sets in different colors to win. This card game is a great way to play the Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game in as little as 15 minutes!
- Includes 110 cards and game rules.
- The fun of a Monopoly game played with cards.
- Get a quick game in; it only takes about 15 minutes to play.
- Use Action Cards to charge rent and make tricky deals.
- Collect 3 Property Card sets to win.
- Ages 8 and up.
UNO is the classic card game that is easy to pick up and impossible to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special action cards deliver game-changing moments as they help you defeat your opponents. If you can't make a match, you must draw from the central pile! And when you're down to one card, don't forget to shout UNO! The first player to rid themselves of all the cards in their hand before their opponents wins. It's Fast Fun for Everyone!
Instant Stain Remover. Helps remove many fresh food and drink stains!
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Active Ingredients: Biodegradable Cleaning Agents.
1. Remove excess residue from stain.
2. Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution onto the stain.
3. Rub tip gently across the stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue rubbing gently.
4. Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with a damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution left on fabric. For Best Results: Follow all four steps above. Safe on most colorfast, machine washable and dry cleanable fabrics. Some fabrics may be susceptible to color change. Test on a hidden area prior to use.