NCSY GIVE Miscellaneous
Keep yourself hydrated during any excursion!
Daypack with Thermal Insulation
Great for Hiking, Running, Cycling, Camping, Skiing, Outdoor Activities
- THERMAL INSULATION TO KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Our water backpack for hiking is definitely the best outdoor companion, it features an insulation layer made from high-quality aluminum foil that keeps liquid cool for hours, you can use it as a daypack but it can also be used as a portable cooler for outdoor activities.
- 2L BPA-FREE BLADDER TO BEAT THE HEAT - The dark days of harmful plastic are behind us, our 2L bladder is completely safe for you. Whether you are hiking a trail or climbing a mountain this is the perfect outdoor product hydration pack for you! There are also added side mesh pockets to carry extra water bottles.
- INDIVIDUAL COMPARTMENT STORES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DAY HIKE - Some days you might need a mini pack for a short hike, while other adventures might have you hauling a lightweight backpack that not only carries liters of water comfortably but also has enough storage to hold your tools, books and extra food. The main pocket is large enough to fit any gear you might need while out.
- VENTILATED BACK DESIGN, PERFECT FOR LONG DISTANCE HIKING – We put special attention to maximize comfort, our back panel allows ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable. No matter the load, you can trust that the pack will distribute comfortably avoiding perspiration; your load will stay sturdy and structured on whatever terrain you are conquering!
- RED hydration pack is a different brand.
Instant Stain Remover. Helps remove many fresh food and drink stains!
Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
Active Ingredients: Biodegradable Cleaning Agents.
1. Remove excess residue from stain.
2. Press the tip onto the stain several times to release some stain remover solution onto the stain.
3. Rub tip gently across the stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue rubbing gently.
4. Important: If treated area will be exposed to direct sunlight, wipe with a damp cloth or napkin to remove excess solution left on fabric. For Best Results: Follow all four steps above. Safe on most colorfast, machine washable and dry cleanable fabrics. Some fabrics may be susceptible to color change. Test on a hidden area prior to use.