Pack for Camp Partnership Agreement
We are excited that you have chosen to partner with Pack for Camp. Please read the partnership agreement below and submit your acknowledgment and details at the bottom of the page.
I. "Pack for Camp" Responsibilities
Your camper and staff families will enjoy our high quality products, everyday super competitive prices and free US shipping on orders over $99, as well as ongoing sales and offers.
In addition we provide the following services to our partners:
Where relevant, we create a customized smart packing list on our site for each of our partner camps, where parents can add all products from their packing list to their cart in one click, making the buying experience even easier!
Where relevant, we create an online logowear store for your camp, where campers can purchase exclusive logoed items.
- If you create a camp logowear store, your camp will receive 10% of sales revenue from the sale of your camp logowear items.
- If you choose to create customized packing lists and promote those lists to your camp families, you will receive 5% of sales revenue from the sale of general camp gear from customers that you refer to our website using your unique link that will be assigned to you.
- We calculate sales revenue as the amount paid for the items minus shipping, handling, taxes, and service charges. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Fundraising reports will be generated and checks will be mailed to you at the end of the camp season and periodically where relevant.
II. Partner Camp Responsibilities
The main point of our service is to benefit your campers. The more they know about our service, the more they can benefit (and the more revenue you can bring in for your camp through commission payments).
As a partner camp, your responsibilities are:
Promote our service to your camper families.
Here are some ideas on how to do this:
- Ongoing communication with camp families (newsletters, emails, social media etc.)
- Link on your camp website
- Include website information with packing list (digital or print)
- Any other creative ways you can think of
- Provide all the requested material to set up your landing page, smart packing list and, where relevant, your logowear store. This may include camp logos, packing lists, camp pictures etc.
Please note: In order for your camp to be credited, customers you refer, must enter the site through the unique affiliate URL that you will receive after registration.
III. Ending the partnership
A camp can end the partnership at any time. If your camp wants to remove the listing from the Pack for Camp website, you can notify us at any time and we will remove your camp's listing and assets (logowear store, smart packing lists and home page) from our website within 2 weeks of receiving the request.
Looking forward to a productive partnership
We look forward to a fruitful and productive partnership!